The NHS app is the official public facing app to access existing patient online services such as appointment booking and ordering medication with a new symptom checker as well enabling patients to set organ donation and Data Opt Out preferences.
- All the features of patient online services in an NHS official app:
- Book/Cancel appointments
- Ordering repeat medication
- securely view your medical record
- register as an organ donor
- choose whether the NHS use your data for research and planning
For a quick demo of the app, watch this sort video.
You can download the app from Google Play and the Apple Store for free.
If you do not want to use the NHS Login, we can still provide you with login details. To get this, please present at reception with photo identification.