- You must wear a face covering to protect yourself, other patients and our staff
- Please arrive promptly at your allocated appointment time. Please help us by not arriving early or late to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- Please expect to queue outside of the practice for a short time in line with social distancing
- You will be asked to step on a marker in the corridor and the clinician will vaccinate you there. This is to help with infection control.
- When you enter the building please make your arm ready – remember to wear loose or easy to remove clothing
- The exit will be at other end of building so don’t leave anything in the waiting area
- If you need any assistance please ask one of the team who will be in high visibility vests
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS STRICTLY A FLU CLINIC AND STAFF WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH ANY OTHER CONCERNS.
PLEASE CONTACT US DURING OUR NORMAL OPENING HOURS WHEN WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP.